Thursday, February 24, 2011

Scan-n-Stitch

So apparently my scanner is made of magic. It can look at a picture and stitch it all together. Kinda epic.
I tested it on Timeline, since its a large piece that I'm proud of. It also received my highest number of favorites on deviantART so I've been wanting to get a higher quality picture digitized.
Clearly not perfect but I just started using it and it still works a lot better than what I've been doing so far. The corners got cut off a bit but the line quality is completely intact and the color quality is dead-on. Thank you Epson :D

I'm working on a storyboard for my final class tomorrow night so hopefully I can do something about posting that soon. Also, I'm attempting to go back and scan my costume designs by year and semester so I can post them without breaking the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...