Monday, December 27, 2010

so much to say, so little energy to say it with

Well, as is fairly obvious, I haven't updated in awhile. With exams, the move, and the holidays all in a row, I haven't exactly had time to work on this little pet project of mine. That being said, I'll try to get better about that. I don't really have workspace at the moment but I now have a massive new light box and a stunning scanner, as well as some animation software on the way, so once I get set up again, I can get back to work with gusto. In the meantime, here is a WIP of the Ruffnut picture using Sumo (what a pain! >.<) This has been a huge pain so far since the program is giving me issues, I'm still getting used to the tablet, and my computer is wicked slow.At this rate, I dunno if this is ever going to get finished.
Ruffnut (c) Dreamworks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...