Saturday, December 4, 2010

Big Dig

Please bear with me over the next few days (or weeks, this is a pretty big endeavor during finals time) while I update my blog. I want to make it as professional as possible and as thorough as possible now that my career will depend on it. I've gotten a lot better about posting regularly so I might as well get it ready for potential employers and colleagues to see. Some of the links may work one day and not another or won't work at all for awhile. I'll keep posting so please don't get discouraged by the links. Thanks! ^.^
This was for my first Adv. Drawing assignment when I was on a comic drawing kick (not that I don't love making them now but I go through phases of which medium I prefer) and wanted to play with the "square and cube" assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...