Tuesday, January 11, 2011

happy week and a half after new year!

Sorry for the lack of posts this year, new and exciting things have been happening in Halseyland as well as some less than awesome health setbacks (but nothing serious so I'm not complaining). Anyway, after my computer playing possum this morning, I was finally able to get to posting. I don't have too much to show given the bedridden-ness and the other projects that are happening around the house (my room is just about usable as an office and we're finishing the basement for a painting studio!! :D) but I whipped up this pic this morning. More fanart.This is just a sketch of Katara from Avatar: The Last Airbender. (c) Nickelodeon. Nuffin' special. I would write more but I have to get ready for my class tonight. I'm taking Storyboarding at RISD (!!!) which will go towards a certificate in Animation. Next step, getting a job. ^.^;;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...