Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ok, so


Phew, I actually took some pictures and got a couple of pictures in raw form on my computer. If I can make this a habit then maybe this blogging thing will actually work. Eventually, I might even get a new domain and crank out a better website. Or at least update the gallery on the site I already have. If I miraculously get access to a large scanner, I'll go back and update these pictures but for now, my Olympus and shaky hands will have to do.
This piece was what the sketch in my 3rd post was for. My final piece for my Figure Drawing course had to combine two artists who draw the human form. I chose Alphonse Mucha and Loish, two artists who greatly inspire me. I used Prismacolor markers (again, you rock Jennie ^.^) on 18x24" paper. The lines for the border really are straight, I just can't keep my hands steady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...