Friday, May 21, 2010

fanart

I was on a Disney soundtrack kick last night and needed something to keep me busy so I started playing around with watercolors again. I took the dress design from a 1920s fashion catalog. I originally wanted to put Princess Tiana (Princess and the Frog, 2009) in an Erte gown but none of them really seemed to fit the image I had in mind. Even though I love that Tiana's dress in all the princess products is blue (and I always wished they put Ariel in green instead of that awful pink thing), I pictured this dress in that sage-y green color. I might do some more princesses in different gowns later, this was fun.


(Princess and the Frog (c) Disney. I do not claim to own the character. Please don't sue me, Eisner TT___TT)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Paige !
    Thank you very much for you post on my blog.
    It permit me to discover your art that I find lovely too.

    I love your work on the disney princess with "real" wear from their time.

    Sorry for my imperfect english :/

    See U

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...