Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lipsinc

In honor of the 99th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic, it seems appropriate that I post this animation I made. I used Harry Tally's 1911 hit song "Come Josephine in my Flying Machine" (which was used in the movie Titanic, hence the connection) for my first lipsinc attempt. I absolutely love this song (even after finishing this project) and really want to sing a Swing/Punk version of this song, should it ever be adapted (if I don't adapt it first).
 
This version has epic artifacting on it, I know. I'm not really sure what happened but I'm working on a solution. Infuriatingly enough, the .swf works perfectly but that format isn't accepted on most sites. Hopefully it won't distract too much from the actual lipsinc.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I can't believe next year is 100 years even, whoa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...