Thursday, June 17, 2010

poor provincial life

I'm not as proud of this one as I have been of others, to the point where I'm already planning a redo, but I want to know what people will think of it. As I mentioned in the previous post, I was torn between 1780s and 1820s or so. I went with the latter. I didn't think her face was as recognizably Belle either so I kept her dress yellow. I realized something very important while working on this one and Pocahontas (which is currently in the sketching process): I need internets!! I don't have it at my apartment, where I've been working on these, and I really need it when I'm looking for reference pictures. It's so frustrating!! Oh well. Here's Belle from Beauty and the Beast (1991).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...